I thought I am gonna write another post on this special day ; ) Right, I told you guys that I have nothing to do today and I won't see anyone!!! And believe me- that's totally right!!! And even though I'm in bed the whole entire day I have a very special Valentine this year!
My Valentine is a very very good friend of mine. Her name is Marei and I met her last year in March. We were both AuPairs in New Jersey. She stayed with my host family and me for 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks were seriously amazing.
After these 2 weeks of snacktime, McDonalds, the mall and so on, she had to go back to Germany. We were soo super sad when she left.
I knew she was something special. I never met her before but liked her so much. That's absolutely not usual for me; to find someone like her.
I moved back to Germany in August.
And because of the LOOOOOONG distance between us in Germany it's not possible for us to see us that much : ( BUT, in November she visted me for a whole weekend. That was awesome!! : ) We enjoyed seeing each other again.
Now, we haven't seen each other for 3 1/2 months what is really sad : ( But after Mareis trip to America in a few days we'll see us again : )
I just want her to know that I love her so much and that she's super important to me...
and I am blessed to have her as my friend!
I love you, Marei <3

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen