Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

happy valentine's day


Today is Valentine's day.

I hope you will have a great day w/ the person or the people you love. I guess I'm gonna spend this day at home in my bed, because I've been so sick for the last 2 weeks now : / But I already feel better ; ) 

Do you guys have a Valentine by the way? I think it's kinda wrong to say "I hate Valentine's day" or "I have no reason to celebrate that day!" 
I mean, I get it that you kinda feel weird if you don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend because this day is actually meant to be for those who are in love. I thought this way, too! But since I spent Valentine's day in America I noticed that Valentine's day isn't only for couples! You can also have your Mom or your Dad or even your best friend as a Valentine. That's why you shouldn't hate on that day!!!
 Even though I do nothing and I'm not gonna see anyone today, I like Valentine's day <3


fabi 
xo






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen