Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013


Alright guys. I decided to restart with my blog. And how you probably noticed... It's english. Right, I'm gonna do it in engish. The first post I wrote was german and actually about nothing special :D

I thought I'll introduce myself to you guys in this new post. 
First of all you need to know, that I have no idea how to make a blog look cute or how to create it special.  
Anyways... My name is Fabienne or Fabi and I'm 21 years old. I was born in Velbert which is a town in Germany. Now, I live in Essen (it's also a town in Germany). I live by myself in a cute apartment : ) My life is "pretty normal"- sometimes!!! ; )  -I went to school, I love my parents, I have the best sister in the whole wide world and I have just the best family in general, I love MUSIC and make up and I'll be a pre-school teacher in about a year. 
I started to record and upload videos for youtube when I was 15 after I saw my one and only favorites "esmeedenters" and "miaarose". They are so talented. They were my role models and got famous with their music (cover songs) on youtube. I thought I could get famous with recording musicvideos, too :D soo wroong!! 
In 2009 I saw that people were also talking about random stuff like "make up" on youtube. I thought that's really interesting. So my second passion started.
I stopped recording musicvideos after 2 years in 2009. But I felt wrong not recording musicvideos anymore. So, I created a new youtube account in 2010. 
Since then I am trying to keep my channel as updated as possible. 
Then in 2011 I made a new account... but not for my music... I wanted to start a beautychannel : ) 

here are my channels
music.: http://www.youtube.com/fabiiixx
beauty: http://www.youtube.com/fabsberryxx 

Okay...that should be enough with youtube : ) Let's talk about something else. I moved to America August 15th, 2011. I was an Aupair (an Aupair is kind of a nanny) for 1 year. So after that year I went back to Germany. Since I am back I live in my own apartment that my lovely parents got ready for me!!! They are just amazing. 

Okay. I guess thats all. If you have any questions, let me know.

xo fabs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen